14/07/2009

Don't have a cow, man

Lots of lip-flapping on the news this morning about the plight of the British veal farmer, and how our veal is less cruel than Continental veal (well it would be, wouldn't it?)

But tune in to me here, brothers and sisters; do you know where milk comes from? And Oxo cubes?

Take one cow, take one of those machines they use to crush cars that don't have road tax. Put the cow in the machine and press the "Go" button. Stand back and be amazed as milk pours out. And what's left? Now we are on a wavelength, brothers and sisters; an Oxo cube.

Don't believe me? Try this. Pour a pint of milk into a bowl. Drop in an Oxo cube. Stand well back.


PLUS

EQUALS

5 comments:

Moshii said...

You're as nutty as squirrel poo, pops.

Anonymous said...

My God... It works! I shall call my cow... Alfred...

Mike said...

Delete Comment From: Mixed Pickles


Mike said...
Alfred - a mighty fine name for a cow, albeit a tad masculine.

One word of warning - do not repeat this experiment with milk and a Chicken Oxo. I tried it once - the result was a giant chicken with horns that laid waste to downtown Tokyo.

Daniel said...

I know you warned me mike, but i got a bit bored today....

http://twitpic.com/awfh8

R.I.P Alfred

siobhan said...

I would have loved to try this one - trouble is I smoked all my OXO cubes following your previous post...

Pinches of salt not provided...

This blog contains mild violence and fantasy spider references, and may allude to imaginary events as if they were actually real. Are you tuning in to me, brothers and sisters?